Applying to the CROWN American Private School, Ajman is a simple process. First, you complete all steps below. However, before doing so, please read the following guidelines:
We would like you to know that registration for the Academic year 2023-2024 is open for Kg to Grade 12. (Limited seats)
Step 1: Submit the documents:
You are invited to visit the registration office in the school from Monday to Thursday from 8:00 a.m. till 2:00 p.m., to complete the school's registration form, and submission of the following documents:
1. One Recent coloured passport size photograph of the student.
2. Students’ original U.A.E. I.D. Card + a photocopy.
3. Both Father's & Mother's original U.A.E. I.D. Card + a photocopy.
4. Student’s passport copy (with valid residence visa for non-U.A.E. citizens).
5. Photocopy of the birth certificate.
6. Family Book U.A.E. citizens only.
7. Copy of the vaccination card.
8. Continuing study letter from the previous school or nursery with student SIS No(for students that transfer between schools within the U.A.E.). if the student was registered in any school before.
9. Student's final report card and Transfer Certificate including the SIS number of the student from his/her previous school must be stamped by the Education Zone (for students that transfer between schools within the U.A.E.).
10. Student's final report card and Transfer Certificate: Attested by the Ministry of Education, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and the UAE Consulate in the country where the school is located. (For students from other countries outside the U.A.E.).
11. Complete the registration form in full and sign.
Note: please provide the Documents mentioned in point no. (9 & 10) above before the first day of school.
Step 2: Booking the seat.
1- Visiting the accounts department to arrange Payment of AED 1000, which is due within 7 days, will be deducted from the school’s annual tuition fees, AED (500) non-refundable for any student who chooses not to return to the school for any reason. Your child’s place is not guaranteed until the registration fee has been received.
2- Fill out the Bus form and submit it before 30th August, if required. (Pay of AED 500, will be deducted from annual Transport fees).
Step3: Full Fees payment and collection of the Book and Uniform.
§ Tuition fees should be paid in three instalments using (Cash, Cheque & Credit card), in addition to books, uniform and (transportation, if applicable).
§ The First instalment (as discussed with the admissions officer) of the school fees should be paid on or before 15th August of every year, unless you are receiving a special discount like early bird for which the fee should be paid on the date decided with the admissions officer.
§ The Second instalment of the school fees should be paid on or before 15th December of every year Installments (PDCs) must be submitted at the time of the admissions.
§ The Third instalment of the school fees should be paid on or before 15th March of every year Installments (PDCs) must be submitted at the time of the admissions.
§ Please check the extra activities fees in your invoice and inform accounts section on or before 31st August
- Child's age will be considered for grade placement as per the M.O.E rules and regulations.
- The school has the right to reject a student's registration if he/she has failed to meet the academic and conduct standards set by the school.
- The legal guardian needs to provide authentic court documents verifying their legal guardianship.
- In order to register your child with the Ajman Education Zone (AEZ), we will need to register Student’s name on the Ministry system SIS by using the Students’ original U.A.E. I.D. Card or a Transfer Certificate before the start of the school year.
- The new Academic year will begin for Grades 1 to 12 on Monday, 28th August 2023. And KG – KG2 will start school on Monday, 28st August 2023.
- School Timing for all Grades:
Monday to Thursday
KG to KG2
7:45 am to 12:45 pm
7:45 am to 11:30 am
Grade 1 to 12
7:45 am to 2:15 pm
• 7:30 am Assembly time (school gates closes at 7:30 am).
School Uniform and Books :
The collection of all new books and the school uniform for the next academic year will take place during the term 1
See you soon! :
Parents need to visit the school
Ø Complete documentation
Ø Make payment
Ø Collect Username & Password to students
Ø Collect books & uniform
Should you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Or call +971 (6) 743 1168
Mobile +971 50 744 2925
We are here to help you!